Friday 18 September 2015

The Power of Networking #letsleverage

We were fortunate enough to host an amazing conference for business owners and entrepreneurs on the Isle of Wight last Tuesday.

I was unfortunate enough not to be able to attend – previous commitments. But the next morning I noticed there was a Periscope video of some of the event still available to view, so I took the opportunity to see what I’d missed.

Halfway through the presentation I watched, I had already taken an A4 page full of notes, and then one tip stood out for me, personally, as fitting brilliantly with what my business is about and suiting my strengths and interests.

It was practical advice which I could action immediately – and I did.

The next day I was at a networking meeting and mentioned how helpful this advice was to Lyn, the conference organiser – I also told her I would sign up for the video of the conference which is now available. 

Other business owners listened in to our conversation, with the result that they are also likely to buy the video and benefit from the presentations, and they also know more about my business and can spread the word.

Two days, and I’ve spread the word about my NLP work, gained some potential clients both from the networking and the advice given at the conference: Lyn has more potential customers for the video and I was able to make a suggestion which will I hope help her to not only make more video sales but garner interest towards the next conference – which I for one will be attending!

The power of networking!!


Oh, and what was that valuable tip? Well, you’ll have to watch the conference video to find out....
Lets Leverage





1 comment:

  1. So glad you caught the scope and thank you for your kind comments. I'm also glad that you have decided to join our group for lots of lovely networking.

    ReplyDelete